Sunday, July 28, 2013

Me!


Hi everyone!! So to start off I guess I should tell you a little about myself and maybe why I've decided to start this wonderful blogging adventure!

My name is Carrie Davis, I am 29 years old and I have been married for 11 years to my Highschool sweetheart, Ray! We have 2 children, a boy and a girl… Kaytee is 9 years old and Brayden is 2. We have lived in Indianapolis, IN for about 2 years now but we are from California. So that’s just the basic… I plan on blogging more about myself and telling all the juicy stories people like to hear!

Why did I start blogging? It kind of happened on accident. I loved getting free samples in the mail or free anything really. Well, my friends and family all knew this about me and they started to see all the free things I started to accumulate. They would all ask me to let them know when a free item became available and send them the link. So I did… separately to all of them over and over. Eventually I thought there had to be a better way to give them all the links… So… I started Carries Freebies on Facebook and invited all my friends to join. Soon I started getting more followers and more into the blogging world. I soon realized that I love hosting Giveaways and sharing my reviews of all the products I get, but since Carries Freebies started just to be a place to share links to free items I didn't want to add more to the page… so my second page was born: 
SOBER RANTS & RAVES!

The name Sober Rants: I had a lot of things in mind to call this site, but I wanted it to include my current life and tell people this is a place where you can come and be yourself and say anything you want to say and NO ONE will be allowed to judge you… Thus the name ‘Rants’! For the last 23 months I have been working my butt off the stay clean and I’m excited to say that I am sober and have been for almost 2 years now! So that is where ‘sober’ came from…I’m proud of it and I want everyone to know it!

Hopefully this page will allow me to Rant and Rave about Freebies, Giveaways, Reviews, Life experiences, How-to guides, and who knows what else!!

So follow me on this new and crazy adventure and hopefully we will all learn something new together!

No comments:

Post a Comment